- Individual Adults
- Families and Couples in Crisis (non-traditional couples welcome)
- Survivors of Trauma (sexual abuse, physical abuse, assault, etc.).
- My rate for your first appointment (or assessment) is $150. The standard rate per 55-minute session after the first one is $120. All fees are payable at the end of each session. I accept personal checks, cash, Visa and Mastercard as forms of payment.
- If I am a preferred provider for your insurance plan, then I will bill the insurance company for you, and you are responsible for paying your co-pay at each session. Please contact your insurance company before your first appointment to determine what your co-pays will be.
- If I am not a preferred provider on your insurance plan, you will need to pay me at each session. On or around the 10th of each month, a statement will be sent to your home. You may use this statement to seek reimbursement from your insurance company.
- I do not accept clients who are court-ordered into psychotherapy.
Education and Training
Master of Arts in Applied Behavioral Science, with an emphasis on Systems Counseling, from Bastyr University.
Advanced training in treating children's trauma from both the Washington Coalition for Sexual Abuse Programs (WCSAP) and Harborview Medical Center Sexual Assault Center staff.
- Washington State Licensed Mental Health Counselor (No. LH00011015)
- Washington State Child Mental Health Specialist
It is a privilege to make my living helping other people, watching their lives change and evolve. I look forward to hearing from you! ~~ Susan Ruby, MA, LMHC